Domestic Violence Victim Support
NO MORE: It’s NOT okay.
Are you in an abusive relationship?
- Does your partner hurt your feelings accidentally?
- Does your partner make you ask to go places?
- Does your partner take your car away from you?
- Has your partner ever threatened to harm themselves, you, your child or the family pet?
- Are you not allowed to make your own money or have a say in how the money is spent?
- Does your partner get mad when you spend time with friends without them?
- Has your partner ever hit you with a closed fist?
- Does your partner get mad when you don’t answer the phone?
- Are you required to share your social media passwords?
- When your partner hurts you, do you feel like it’s your fault?
Restoring Our Sisters Environment, The Rose Project is committed to helping individuals identify patterns of abuse. We encourage you to contact us at 317.222.5064 for resources and services that are available within our agency or in your area. If you believe your relationship is unhealthy, we believe you and are here to help you find a safe place. We have an open class for WOMEN on Thursdays from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at 2346 S. Lynhurst Drive, Suite 600, Indianapolis, IN. 46241.
TEEN Domestic Violence Services Offered:
- Safe Dates, by Hazelden – Teen Dating Violence Prevention Education offered in school, community organization, youth programs, and churches.
- YOUTH CAT, by T. Moore – Cognitive Accountability Training for teens ages 13-17. Holistic life skills curriculum to prevent irresponsible responses to peer pressure, minimizes blame shifting behaviors, address dating violence prevention and understanding guilt and shame.
Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Teen Resources for Dating Violence
Promising Futures Without Violence